Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!

We went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood this year. My sisters came over and went with us. Then Ang and I took the kids to a few houses that were a little scary, like a man dressed in a Gorilla suit chasing the kids with a chain saw and a garage with strobe lights, mist and men coming at us dressed in black. I think I may have scarred my kids for life but I thought it was fun.
Avery and Rees loved our neighbors dog. The dog kept licking them on the face.
Savannah, Rees, Zayne, Brooklyn, Avery, Tavelle, Wyatt

3 comments:

patty323 said...

your kids look adorable i am glad you had a good halloween.

Jess Beach said...

Wyatt came up to me in his costume awhile ago and took me by surprise...I totally screamed! Lol He was a very convincing Transformer. :)

Sabe said...

Those are cute Halloween pictures...