Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Brooklyn's Birthday Party

This year for Brooklyn's birthday we went to AirTime Gymnastics. AirTime had coaches that took the kids to different stations where they were able to play on the tramp, do an obstacle course, and other fun games. It was a lot of fun and all I had to do was watch (Except for the presents and cake and ice cream). The pictures didn't turn out great because I am in need of a new camera but here are a few.



I had to put this one in because he is just so cute.

3 comments:

patty323 said...

i cant believe how big your kids have gotten they are adorable.

Jess Beach said...

I laughed when I saw this because it was all the kids could talk about when we babysat! :) Looks like it was a huge success. :)

Janice said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. My grandkids are SO DARN CUTE!
Love ya'll grandma