Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fun in June

I can't believe how fast the summer if flying. Usually I am ready for school to start up again but we are having so much fun I'm not ready for it to end. Here are a few things we have done this summer. Sorry there are lots of pictures but we have been busy.

BOATING!! This is my favorite summer activity. Brooklyn is my little dare devil and loves the tube.
Here are my cute boys waving to us on the boat.

Of course for the entire month of June we spent most evenings at the ball park. I actually quite enjoy this. I love being outside enjoying the sun and visiting with friends.








I'm not sure what Rees was pouting about here but I thought it was cute.

These were a few pictures I took of the kids on Father's Day. I had one with Kelly but it didn't turn out so here are just the kids.
Wyatt isn't usually this nice to Rees so I thought I better get a picture of it.
One of the mom's at Brooklyn's ball games would bring face paint and paint the kids faces. They loved it.

Wyatt down at the Farm.

4 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I love all the pictures! It looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! :D We miss you guys!!

patty323 said...

I am glad that you are having a wonderful summer. I really enjoyed seeing you at the baby shower, your kids are so adorable

Jennifer Sciore said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun this summer! I love the tubing pictures! I was always pretty scared of the tube when I was little but it was always the funnest thing to ride.

Chris & Jamie said...

Love all the pictures! I can totally tell your using your new camera...gotta love it:)