Thursday, July 30, 2009

***REES***

Elisha recently had her kids pictures taken and she referred me to Halie to have Rees's one year pictures taken. I was thinking about going to Kiddie Kandids but didn't want to spend that much.
Rees did not want to cooperate. He started crying every time I tried to set him down. I was really nervous about how they would turn out but I thought they looked great and was very impressed.


This one made me laugh. He totally reminds me of Wyatt in this picture.
If you would like to see all of the pictures she took click on the following picture.
Rees
Here is a link to Halie's website

5 comments:

Jess Beach said...

LOVE the pics! He is so adorable. His overalls are my favorite thing! :)

The Nielsens said...

He is so dang cute...although I didn't see a picture of his little tongue and that's my favorite! (:

Janice said...

Rees is such a doll! The pictures turned out great and grandma needs one! Makes me excited to get the family pictures taken! Love You!!

Jake and Megan said...

He is so cute! In fact, I had to show the girls at work some of the pictures because he's absolutely adorable and I had to show them his outfit since I bought the same one! He's a cutie!

Chris & Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, I could look at him all day! I'm sitting here just smiling! He is so dang cute!